Reclaimed Teak Table : Half Moon Sofa Tables.
Reclaimed Teak Table
- Redeem (someone) from a state of vice; reform
- rescued: delivered from danger
- Retrieve or recover (something previously lost, given, or paid); obtain the return of
- Tame or civilize (an animal or person)
- (reclaim) claim back
- (reclaim) reuse (materials from waste products)
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Postpone consideration of
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- tall East Indian timber tree now planted in western Africa and tropical America for its hard durable wood
- hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees; resistant to insects and to warping; used for furniture and in shipbuilding
- Hard durable timber used in shipbuilding and for making furniture
- The large deciduous tree native to India and Southeast Asia that yields this timber
- Teak (Tectona), is a genus of tropical hardwood trees in the mint family, Lamiaceae.Heywood, V.H., Brummitt, R.K., Culham, A. & Seberg, O. 2007: Flowering Plant Families of the World. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
Reclaimed Teak Wood Simple Dining Table (India)
Update any dining area with this stylish table from India. Handcrafted of reclaimed teak wood with a clear coat finish over the natural coloring the antique piece of furniture will add a touch of old-world style to any decor. Product Features: Color: Natural brown teak Materials: Reclaimed teak wood Finish: Sandblasted with a clear coat Wood patches to fill larger holes from previous use Sandblasting deepens the grain to smooth out any inconsistencies, as well as to give a warm rustic hand Teak wood has been salvaged from old buildings across India The wood has wood patches where old bolts or nails were used in its past life Dimensions: 30 inches high x 71 inches wide x 36 inches deep Story Behind the Art:This piece was made from solid reclaimed teak that was used in bridges, construction, and homes. The wood was meticulously prepared by taking the nails and other items out of the wood. There are wood patches that fill holes that are too large. This product was created in North Western India. Once the British removed its armed forces from the region in the late 40s, a majority of the industries available for the local economy disappeared with them. The indigenous people went back to the traditional crafts and furniture manufacturing that they had known for generations. This industry has truly created a renaissance in economic growth in the region.What is Worldstock?The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.ImportedAssembly Required
Reclaimed concrete walkway
Reclaimed chunks of concrete from an old sidewalk were rescued from the landfill and tuned into a sweeping foot path.
Reclaimed Granite Block
Reclaimed granite block from the Essex Merrimac Drawbridge
reclaimed teak table
Handcrafted quality and elegance make this reclaimed teak three-drawer side table a unique addition to any home. Product Features: Constructed by skilled wood artisans in northern India Each side is built using recycled teak wood Finished with a light lime wash stain Three drawers Slightly distressed Drop-style brass knobs Suitable as an end table or nightstand Small drawer interior dimensions: 2.5 inches high x 6 inches wide x 10 inches deep Larger drawer interior dimensions: 2.5 inches high x 15 inches wide x 10 inches deep Overall dimensions: 26 inches tall x 21 inches long x 15 inches wide Arrives fully assembled The Story Behind the ArtThis product was created in North Western India. Once the British removed its armed forces from the region in the late 40s a majority of the industries available for the local economy disappeared with them. The indigenous people went back to the traditional crafts and furniture manufacturing that they had known for generations. Several hub cities of industry have flourished, creating numerous, sustainable, and stable jobs for the people of the surrounding villages, to augment the time in between harsh growing seasons. The industry that has been created by products like this has created an unprecedented number of schools, hospitals, and improvements in infrastructure. Imported
pineapple pedestal table
glass cutting tables
snooker dining table
primitive kitchen table
bar height table dimensions
portable bar table
8 chair pub table
mission oak dining tables