Stainless Steel Legs For Table. Narrow Dining Room Table. Console Table And Mirror Sets.
Stainless Steel Legs For Table
- steel containing chromium that makes it resistant to corrosion
- (Stainless steels) Steels that are corrosion and heat resistant and contain a minimum of 10% to 12% chromium. Other alloying elements are often present.
- In metallurgy stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French "inoxydable", is defined as a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5 or 11% chromium content by mass. Stainless steel does not stain, corrode, or rust as easily as ordinary steel, but it is not stain-proof.
- Postpone consideration of
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- (leg) a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
- Travel by foot; walk
- (leg) a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- Run away
- Propel (a boat) through a tunnel on a canal by pushing with one's legs against the tunnel roof or sides
- staying power; "that old Broadway play really has legs"
18 Gauge Regency Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table 24" x 48" with Galvanized Undershelf and Legs
This stainless steel commercial 24 x 48 work table with galvanized steel undershelf and legs is constructed from durable and easy to clean 18 gauge 304 series stainless steel. This durable stainless steel work table will provide additional space for preparation or other tasks. Its undershelf is constructed from 18 gauge 304 series galvanized steel. The legs of this work table are 1 5 8 in diameter and are also made of tubular galvanized steel with plastic feet that are adjustable up to 1 . NSF Listed. For additional details consult the specification sheet. Dimensions Width Work Surface 24 Length Work Surface 48 Height 34 Weight Capacity 350 lbs. SEWT24S48-STG-4 From Regency Tables & Sinks
resonator guitar 'two dollar'
injured in an accident, i was unable to play for two years, so i turned my attention to making a guitar , salvaging scrap metal to manufacture it.
Based on a 1930 national guitar,
i styled the tail (stainless steel) on a 1947 gibson (much nicer design).
the body is an old galvanised water tank, the neck a mahogony table leg, stainless steel brake pipe was used for the purfling/body trim, the hand rest metal is from a vending machine.
i literally made everything possible, as the old guys in , mississippi would not have had much to work with either.
I call it my two dollar guitar, as the only items i purchased was one e string (I borrowed the others off my Burns) 58pence and the sequin inset dots on the neck 79 pence.(uk)
the frets started off as discarded alloy welding rods.
made the wooden spider,and spun the aluminium cone myself.
the driil hole pattern of the resonator cover, certainly took some head scratching to work it out as well.
it would have been finished in three months except for the winders,
making my own tools , i even screwcut ,the gears of the string winders.
which took no less than eight attempts at producing a set before, i manufactured anything decent.
That was a mistake!
they are only ?20.
and it doubled the time to six month (of my spare time) to manufacture the guitar.
i just have to learn how to play it now!
nb:- See page One of my Photos for update on the story in 2010.
de Latour: Dining Table
I designed this table as part of a furniture package for the de Latour Residence. The client had a desire to see the rug...so I went with a 210lb slab of 3/4" glass held by very slender brushed stainless steel legs. There are no welds in this construction of this table, all mechanical connection with tamper resistance spanner screws...typically used on bathroom stalls. Henry DeFauw did the all the steel fabrication in this project from guardrails to furniture. Pretty tasty.
stainless steel legs for table
True stainless steel metal table legs for the home office are sharp looking and built to handle heavy loads. These legs are functional, good looking, sturdy, and sold for a great price. True stainless steel legs can be used indoors and out. Mounting hardware is included, easy to install.
Diameter: 2-3/8" (60mm)
Finish: Stainless Steel
Height: 27-3/4" (705mm)
Leveler foot increases height up to 1-1/8" (29mm)
400 lbs. (181kg) vertical load rating per leg
Sold as sets of four
Great as replacement table legs in the home office, desks or even kitchen tables.
contemporary round tables
large black dining table
white resin dining table
glass table top bumpers
contemporary table clocks
country console tables
decorating a dining room table
espresso pedestal dining table
antique buffet tables
black coffee table with drawers