Black Wooden Tables - Normandy Console Table.
Black Wooden Tables
- Stiff and awkward in movement or manner
- Made of wood
- Like or characteristic of wood
- made or consisting of (entirely or in part) or employing wood; "a wooden box"; "an ancient cart with wooden wheels"
- lacking ease or grace; "the actor's performance was wooden"; "a wooden smile"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
- Make black, esp. by the application of black polish
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
Model tram on wooden table with reflection
Black and white macro of a model tram on a lacquered wooden table which is why the reflection is quite deep. My DSC-P200 doesn't have that massive a Depth of Field so I was quite happy with the tailing off on this shot.
Plenty of room
Walkabout shot with the x100. I like the repetition of empty tables.
pine round dining tables
wooden laptop table
folding table legs uk
booth dining room table
beech coffee table
round antique tables
barrel end table
oak office table
queen ann end table