GLASS CORNER TABLE. CONTEMPORARY BREAKFAST TABLE. ITALIAN CONSOLE TABLE.
Glass Corner Table
- Schizophonic! is an album by Combustible Edison. It was released on February 27, 1996 on Sub Pop.
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
BSXBLH3170P Sleek, contemporary styling. Lightweight yet durable with a 2'' thick honeycomb top featuring abrasion- and stain-resistant thermal-fused laminate. Easy-to-assemble. Global Product Type: Tables; Diameter: N/A; Width: 24 in; Depth: 24 in.PRODUCT DETAILS: -Top Material: Laminate. -Shape: Square. -Top Color/Finish: Black. -Global Product Type: Tables. -Top Thickness : 2 in. -Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct. -Maximum Height : 20 in. -Depth : 24 in. -Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct. -Width : 24 in. -Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct. Package: Corner TableWarranty: basyx five-year limited warranty. Extra Assembly Required
Cactus Corner Table
19" diameter x 23" high. This fun, glass-topped cactus-columned table has all of the great icons of the American West scattered at its base, including a floral embossed saddle, flamboyant rodeo cowboy bootand the ever-popular steer’s skull. A delight for the Western enthusiast!
Location: Taipei Bali Restaurant
ISO 400, it was pretty dark!
ikea sofa tables
folding bar height table
wood legs for tables
legs for glass tables
folding table 24 x 72
teak extension tables
painted end table