Oak Pedestal Kitchen Table
- A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation.
- A position in which one is greatly or uncritically admired
- a position of great esteem (and supposed superiority); "they put him on a pedestal"
- an architectural support or base (as for a column or statue)
- The base or support on which a statue, obelisk, or column is mounted
- Each of the two supports of a kneehole desk or table, typically containing drawers
- base: a support or foundation; "the base of the lamp"
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
- A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
Home Styles Pedestal Casual Dining Table in Off White and Cottage Oak Finish
The Home Styles Dining Table is constructed of solid hardwood in a multi-step off white and cottage oak finish. It features a round shaped wood top and a pedestal base. Suitable for four, the transitionally styled Home Styles Dining Table is an ideal central fixture in your dining area or kitchen. Features: Dining Table constructed of solid hardwood Off White and Cottage Oak finish Round shape Wood top Seats 4 Pedestal base Wood baseTransitional style Casual dining Ready to assemble Specifications: Overall Dimensions: 30" H x 42" W x 42" D Weight: 75 lbs Shipping Carton Dimensions 1: 11" H x 11" W x 27.75" D Shipping Carton Dimensions 2: 6" H x 46.5" W x 46.5" D Recommended Care: Clean with a soft, damp cloth Use a mild dishwasher soap mixed with water if necessary
Mom's Childhood Home.
This is the house my mom grew up in, next to a small mountain. When she was unhappy she would climb up to a big rock on the side of the mountain, which was her special place, where she would cry and hug her dog Spot, who always understood her.
It looks small, but it was actually quite roomy. There was a beautiful fieldstone fireplace, which later inhabitants had to remove because someone had taken out the beam in the basement that had supported the whole fireplace and chimney. Duuuh.... There was old-fashioned woodwork, and the bathrooms had big pedestal sinks, with separate hot and cold faucets and those plugs attached with chains. The bathroom floors had little hexagonal tiles.
The kitchen had a big oak table with lion's claw feet and, of course, my mother will spend every last day of her life wondering whatever happened to that table and other such things abandoned by her parents. "Why, it must be worth a fortune these days!"
Somewhere to the left there is a hollow, at the bottom of which they buried one of my mother's horses (once it had died).
You can't tell, but the first story of the house was made of logs. Occasionally, her father would have to go outside with a baseball bat and club to death the rattlesnakes that liked to climb the walls and sun between the crevices.
This would be where my dining room table used to be. The solid oak, pedestal table with 6 chairs and two leaves. They did make sure to get the extra leaf out of the hall closet.
Sometime between 4/10/09 and 4/13/09 people broke into my house and basically stole EVERYTHING. EVERY PAIR OF SHOES (over 150 pairs!), clothes, furniture, dishes, vacuume cleaner, kitchen utencils, pretty much everything I had. They did leave me SOME clothes. What they didn't take was thrown all over the floor. My house is an absolute disaster.
oak pedestal kitchen table
The Home Styles Kitchen Dining Nook Table is constructed of hardwood solids and veneers in a rich multi-step distressed Oak finish. It features a rectangular shaped wood top with sculpted ends and diamond shaped carvings and detail on the table apron. This table has a pedestal base with raised carved detailing. With a warm finish and cottage design elements, the Home Styles Kitchen Dining Nook Table is the ideal central fixture in your dining area or kitchen. Features: Kitchen Dining Nook Table constructed of hardwood solids and veneers Distressed Oak finish Rectangular shape Wood top Pedestal base Country style Casual dining Ready to assemble Specifications: Overall Dimensions: 30" H x 43" W x 27" D Weight: 84 lbs Shipping Carton Dimensions: 8.25" H x 32" W x 47.5" D Recommended Care: Clean with a soft, damp cloth Use a mild dishwasher soap mixed with water if necessary
boomerang cocktail table
nelson lift top cocktail table
half round pub table
wrought iron coffee table
rectangle accent table
black wood end tables
antique game tables
pedestal table dining set
table base pedestals